Friday, December 17, 2010

There's a place for us



Thea, my dongsaeng, emailed me this picture she discovered on the net. She has her own version and this will be mine.

Seriously, a tear or two jerked from my eyes. I instantly imagine this is me looking at a brighter future. Perhaps a new beginning, a travel to an unknown land and yes a place where I perfectly belong.

This goes out to all my friends,hold on.  "Don't run from who you are"

We can be the kings and queens of anything if we believe.
It's written in the stars that shine above
A world where you and I belong
Where faith and love will keep us strong
Exactly who we are is just enough
Yes there's a place for us


Be Merry :) 






Credits : 
Song  from Carrie Underwood's Single - There's A Place for Us ( Narnia OST)

2 comments:

Lily Riani said...

love the pic and post.... the pic especially, if i can find a field like this, i will try to capture one exactly the same.

Blueberry Girl said...

@Lily, do tell me when you find one ^^ I'd love to have picture too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...