Wednesday, December 15, 2010

honestly, Thank You

A sequel...

“… been busy thinking about what was taken away... it's time  to think about what was given." - Prince Caspian

Dear heartbreaker,

I was so caught up with my emotions and thank you will be the last words I may be able to say while I’m having this emotional turmoil. But I’m betterer  as we used to say it, so it’s the perfect timing to say my thoughts. You know me; I easily forget things so I have to say it now.

Kudos to Mark Zuckerberg for inventing his social network, without it I won’t be enjoying our daily exchanges of emails before, as I told you, you were like someone from the other side of world.  I could have wanted it that way until today, but destiny let us meet personally.  And we fell in love, and so I thought…did you?

Anyway, now I would like to share what you have given instead of what was taken away from me.

Thank you for those smiles

Thank you for the memorable birthday I had this year

Thank you for our lovely chats on my veranda, under the moon and under the stars

Thank you for bringing me to yogurt land whenever I feel down

Thank you for being with me on my darkest hours - remember when we drank 2 bottles of beer just to pacify me, i loved that

Thank you for the charming poems

Thank you for teaching me to be patient and being patient with me most especially when I forget things

Thank you for letting me meet new friends

Thank you for the good music, the great movies and the great books

Thank you for holding my hand

Thank you for the laughter

Thank you for listening to my stories

Thank you for bringing me to new places

Thank you for that wonderful night when we just danced for hours – one thing I will always cherish

Thank you for the little surprises such as cooking and bringing food for Kelvin

Thank you for your silence

Thank you for the respect

Thank you for just being with me

Thank you for being my source of happiness

Thank you for doing the extra mile

Thank you for being a blessing

Thank you for just being you


Thank you for the Blueberry nights

And thank you for allowing me to love you

I have loved you for who you are ( I have said that a countless times already) , you are someone special and at times when I’m watching you sleep soundly  I would ask myself for how long will this  amazing moment will last.
I will never understand how it died- as you claimed it. I just know I have given my best and yes you should be sorry for the pain you have caused me. I will never want to be like you. I am not mad, I am just unhappy. But I would also like to say sorry at times I don’t realized I have hurt you.  

Fleeting ayt? But it was the best for me so far. Indeed, it was a learning process.

Writing this does not mean that what you did was OK, it can never be OK. It was not right. It was unfair, it was devastating. Someone would always remind me, never to put you on high pedestal, I agree. You are not worth it. This is me talking as someone who’s in love with you or had fallen in love with you. I know you are good person, we all are.  Every person is unique; unfortunately your uniqueness has been my source of sorrow.

I know we could have been good friends; well I am still looking forward to that day. I wish you well; I wish we both find our Neverland even if that would mean two separate Neverlands. I will miss you but that’s basically it. I will always remember you as that boy who made me smile and your shadow the night you stood by the sidewalk and watch me on my porch waving goodbye. 

As a friend, I like to say “ See you later”

But as someone who was hurt I’ll say these parting words, “Another jerk down, I’m getting closer to the one.”

Be safe!

Will always be in Love,
Sweet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...