Monday, December 13, 2010

thank you lost boy

Forever by  Hillsong. One song is all I need to bring back the rain, I don't even know the reason why it keeps on falling down. Thank you lost boy for your message, I shall forever believe in Neverland

Fly.
wipe those tears, don't cry
you'll find flying back to London isn't so bad

Fly.
and get rid of those sighs
you'll find out the world isn't so mad

Fly my little one. fly.
Neverland will always be your own wonderland
It will stay in your heart, a remembrance of the love you had in your hand
Fly my little one fly.

Feel the wind and the glow of fairy dust.
Go to the moon till the sun shoots its streaks of rust.

Though far don't fret, remember when you've read.
you'd sing and tuck, us little boys to bed
 to bed.
fun times, we'd always remember.
forever etched like a burning ember. Lost b
Hugs.

- Lost boy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...