Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let's go back to BASICS : Philippines 101

OK here we go, haven't been bloggin for a while. I'm now  freelance but that does not give me the luxury to be really free hahahaha, I have wedding hosting for the whole month of December except for 23,34 and 25, that makes me extra busy this month. I still have a pending Marinduque trip blog to do, but I can't help but re-blog this article from Inquirer. Thank you to a friend, Georgia Muñoz Limjoco, for sharing this link on FB.

So yes, will include this on my bucketlist. Those italized, considered it DONE!

1. Go white water rafting in Cagayan de Oro. 
  ( I have been to Cagayan de Oro a couple of times already but hell yeah never water raft yet!)

2. Visit Batanes
( Oh yes, definitely.. where oh where is my beau's bset?! we need to plan this!)

3. See Mt. Mayon up close
( can you believe that, been to Bicol couple of times already too but  never been to Mayon upclose, how pathetic could I get!)

4. Swim with the whale sharks in Donsol
( this, I would have second thoughts?)

5. Climb Mt. Pulag and be awed by its sea of clouds
( Cuz Pebz, where are you when I need you?)

6. Dive, swim and explore Palawan’s underground river
( swim and explore in Palawan, CHECKED! Dive... oh boy I really wanna do that!)

7. Hike and let the view of Mt. Pinatubo crater take your breath away
(can't wait to do that!)

8. Party in your bikini in Boracay
( First, visit the gym, cardio, yoga, watchful eating and then come on, let's party in my bikini!)

9. Surf’s up! Choose your wave—La Union, Zambales or Real, Quezon
( Jericho Rosales, will you surf  with me? )

10. Missed out on the pristine beauty of Boracay 15 years ago? Visit Malapascua, Cebu
( where?! - started typing www.google.com)

11. Dive and see the rich marine life of Anilao, Batangas
( hailed from Batangas but never dived yet, yes universe take me!)

12. Travel back in time—go to Vigan
( At last something I've done!)

13. Let Bohol wow you with its many offerings—the Chocolate Hills, the tarsier, the Loboc River Cruise, old churches and the beach
(crap, where am I?! Bohol with my mom would be cool!)

14. Go high! Drive to the Mountain Province of Sagada. Check out the caves, the hanging coffins and enjoy the laidback lifestyle
( I am not so sure about the hanging coffins T_T )

15. Grab a Viaje del Sol map, visit Ugu Binyan’s pottery studio, eat at Kusina Salud and unwind at Casa San Pablo.
( I'm from the south but not really explored on this one, dude where is my car?)

16. Spend an entire week up north. Take a road trip from Manila to Vigan, Ilocos, Cagayan Valley, Aparri and Isabela!
(Oh yeah, partly CHECKED! Just because I did it as part of my work, but wanna try doin it as an authentic roadtrip..who would like to join, raise your hands puhhhlease!)

17. Try wakeboarding in Camsur
( Feb. 18-23, 2010 - lemme choose a date!)

18. Check out Malate, Old Manila and all their secret spots
( Are you kidding me? I lived there for 7 years!)

19. There are many reasons to love Davao. Kublai’s artworks, its proximity to the beach, the tasty pastil and juicy suha. And did I mention that it’s a smoke-free city?
( Yes, two thumbs up! I love Davao!)

20. Spend a weekend roughing it in Anawangin and Capones in Zambales
( any friends goin here?you know my number)

21. Check out our colorful fiestas and document them with your camera. Ati-atihan, Dinagyang, Masskara, Sinulog, Higantes, Panagbenga and more.
(Sweet  checks calendar for exact festival dates, been to some and used to organize sponsorships for my company but never really had a chance to witness it real time)

22. Pick your own strawberries at the Strawberry Fields in La Trinidad, Benguet
( and flowers too, darn this is too cinematic for me)

23. Go to Pampanga for sisig
*burp* but I wanna try Yvette's mom's specialty too :) 

24. If it’s too hot in Manila, grab a few friends and take a quick trip to Tagaytay
(well, I have 4 weddings in Tagaytay this month and this is even a  happy place for me. errr love when's our Sonya's gonna be?!)

25. Enjoy a food trip in Iloilo. You’ll never go hungry in this city
( I second the motion!) 


8 out of 25? FAIL.Are you ready 2011? :)

1 comment:

Lakad Pilipinas said...

8 out of 25 is pretty good me thinks! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...