Thursday, December 9, 2010

red tide


It is my ultimate dream (babaw ba? hahaha) to give my hair a different kind of highlights, besides it has always been our crowning glory :) When I got my  pixie hair before, my color technician from Tony and Guy did a wonderful job.  After almost 2 years, my hair grew back..(thank goodness) oohhh you wouldn't imagine the painstaking effort to maintain it while it's growing back ( blower, iron, hair products...you know the stuff) So now, my hair is almost shoulder level and  I guess it's the right time to have new look. I went back to Tony and Guy, told my favorite hairstylist Uno Siao my desire for something brand new and together with the rest of the crew...here goes the finish product


hmmm


am i shocked or what?

I love Tony and Guy Essensuals in Trinoma, if you want a nice haircut and a friendly crew you can visit their salon in Trinoma  ( Im diggin for the business card..) and you can look for Uno Siao too! He is the only hairstylist that can tame my hair even when I had my pixies 2 years ago. You may need to call for an appointment before you visit. 


for my hair journey, you can visit :




Happy times,
Sweet  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...