Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My New Adventure Begins Now

"Extraordinary things only happen to extraordinary people. Maybe it’s a sign that you’ve got an extraordinary destiny. Something greater than you could have imagined"


It was the best quote in the movie and it was very clear when Reepicheep said this to Eustace Scrubb, Edmund and Lucy's cousin. I feel no coincidence that I watched the movie this evening. Aslan, well in our world- God has placed everything in His perfect plan. Hearing those words pacified my heart, as if He was telling it to me directly. 


I almost forgot how to love myself fully and to submit to Him the unexpected things that happen in my life. I always try to course my destiny wanting everything to be under my control. I never wanted the unchartered waters but perhaps this made me realize to let go and let God. It does not mean that we are free to be mean and hurt other people. It does not justify cowardice and being selfish, but it also signals that we speak and hear the truth. We always have a choice in every situation that are being presented to us. Good or bad, there is a valuable lesson, whether it's a love lost, an accident,  a promotion at work, failure in business or even as simple as forgetting a password. 


God brings us people and difficult situations for as to realize something beyond our imagination, we may learn to appreciate better the life He has given us, learn to trust again, or maybe to grasp that above all we should be kind and loving despite the tender sorrows. He knows our destination 


On a personal note, I believe I am one of His favorite! He would always remind me how should I prioritize Him and Love Him above anything else because the truth is He Loved us first. I cannot comprehend how other people could make me feel unhappy, life can be a storm sometimes you know. But I have no domination over  their hearts and minds, they maybe struggling on their own.  They may also be praying for the strength to get by, sometimes these same people are ones who were hurt badly before. And so those  who have better understanding, those who are valiant enough should do one thing, REMEMBER LOVE. Love encompasses everything. 


When I set my heart on something, it means I have decided on it.  But this is me, again we can't force other human beings to do the same and that's when we get frustrated, that's when we give up and that's when we question our destiny. But then again let us fix our eyes on Him, for doing so will free us from the corruption of our own mind. We experience all these to become a better person, a better servant of God. 


I will embrace change. Accept that I am extraordinary and so are you...







Habakkuk 2:3- "But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed."

My new adventure begins now...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...