Thursday, January 27, 2011

PAPA JESUS, CAN YOU PLEASE CLONE HIM?



After my Jap dinner with friends this evening, I went straight home and started  to check some emails ( slash Facebook) when I came across this link shared by my friend. It did ignited tears to run down my face,  I mean come on, I already heard bad stories that a partner left his girlfriend when he found out that she has cancer. I know he has his reasons and I can't blame him for that but watching this video just sends goosebumps and a lot of blood to my heart. It affirmed my belief that yes there are still, not just a handful, but a bunch of good men around. Honestly, I have this fear ( I don't actually ponder much on it but occasionally escapes my thoughts) about that one special person I may possibly spend the rest of my life with. You know the vows - through thick and thing mantra-  and up to what extent really can someone be willing to give, offer his time, love and that one complicated word : COMMITMENT.

I salute Chris Medina. I salute all those men and women who can offer everything in the name of Love ( platonic or romantic, it does not matter) This is a perfect example of Unconditional Love.

This kind of stories, made me cling on and have the best and high hopes that yes, it is still  possible to find that One True Love. :) May your search be over soon, and for those who have found it already, be committed to your vows. Love with all you heart, mind and soul.

4 comments:

che said...

i've been reading your blog since last week. i just found your blog to other blogs.

i had a goosebumps while reading it.*sigh* i hope i would find my somebody soon!

Blueberry Girl said...

@Che, hi dear :) thanks for dropping by, you have a great blog!

oh, yeah we just have to believe that "somebody" is just right around the corner, being prepared by God to meet you ( oh and yes we will encounter some jerks along the way, but that's perfectly fine^^)

Goodluck on your 2011 wish list ^^ a perfect match soul mate is brewing *wink*

che said...

hi sweetness-thanks for dropping by at my blog-).

I hope God will give it to me soon.lol. Anyway, hope you have a date on valentine's day! Btw, i was guffawing when i was reading your post when you attended a wedding event.

Blueberry Girl said...

Hi che, hahaha i gonna have a lot of dates LOL just because I will be attending a speed dating event somewhere in QC few days before the 14th ( it's my first time hahaha), well you do enjoy valentine too!

Arrrgghh.. the wedding event game >.< *headache* ROFL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...