Saturday, January 1, 2011

SWEET 30 before 30 project

I was excited to share my 2010, I was even collating the pictures on my mind for what tops each month. Then I shifted roads. I will just share ( very quickly) what matters most of my 2010 :

 2010 in one word is LOVE. I have come to love more and be love itself this year. I learned to value old and new friendships,appreciate my family even more and ultimately love myself. I have experienced smacked right in my face what they say as unconditional love. I was also grateful for the many blessings and even embrace the things that I cannot change. I have loved 2010 to the bones, I can even say it was the best year ever but of course it’s not (yet). So I have to let go. It’s time to put away 2010 knick-knacks that are no longer significant so I can have more room to newer and better memories. An old series that keeps playing on my mind is killer venom, so I’d better be discovering new series that will further entertain me.
Something has to go, so that something else better will come. So long 2010, I loved you, thank you and goodbye! I will put into use all the LOVE you have trickled in my heart.

And now, come here 2011!  First things first, give me a nice hug! *uhmmmp*

To begin with, I have devised a plan!  My birthday falls early every year (a disadvantage perhaps) I will be turning 29 ( oh gahd, it’s just numberzzzz Sweet!) by February 2011 and it suddenly dawned on me that this last bit of twenties is just flying by *wohoo* . I spoke to Camille, a good friend of mine, about my 30 Sweet Delights project ( more of that next time) and she shared an inspiring blog.

Now, Im sharing this to the world so I can be accountable with my actions and uhm keep the motivation power up, so you, yes you should encourage and help me out! ^^  So may I  present to you the SWEET 30 things before 30 list. This is not a new idea; many people have done this already and succeeded. What went into my crazy mind? Nothing much, I just don’t want life to slip away,  die daydreaming what could have been, spit out words that remains a broken decree or even writing down things on my bucketlist and just stare at it for years. ACTION! That’s the whole idea, so I have take out some from my ULTIMATE BUCKETLIST ( my lifetime dreamlist) and include few more on this list. I wanted to accomplish so much and I ended up doing less, so let’s begin with 30.Im now putting matters in my hands.

 My 30 before 30 list : click here for my progress 

1. Climb Mt. Pulag
2. Treat my mom for an Asian Cruise
3. Try Scuba dividing
4. Surf in La Union
5. 30 day Bikram Yoga challenge
6. Lose 20 lbs
7. Silent retreat
8. Batanes trip
9. Earn my first million
10. A photoshoot with a professional Photographer
11. Mentor someone
12. Multi-media crash course ( graphic design, Flash and Adobe Premiere)
13. Host a wedding in Boracay
14. Invest in the stock market
15. Pay for a complete stranger’s meal
16. Make 50 kids happy for a day
17. Date 30 guys
18. Learn pole dancing
19. Mission Trip
20. Learn to cook 5 new dishes
21. Play bingo in a mall
22. Complete a 10k Marathon
23. Get a tattoo
24. Make 100 paper cranes
25. Another solo backpacking trip
26. A day at the 2011 Hot Air balloon festival
27. Read the bible cover to cover
28. Eat tortang talong and Okra with a smile on my face
30. Complete my 30 before 30 list and prepare my 31 before 31 list *yey*

I tell you, this is serious stuff and I'm so nervous. I even thought about it a number of times before finalizing my list. Well, honestly I'm just scared that I may not be able to complete the list but that's the fun of it! This is more than a challenge or the butterflies it brings to my stomach. I know this will make the best out of me in a way or another. Money and time is also an itsy bitsy concern ( hahaha) Im not a millionaire yet to splurge moolah but I firmly believe that is part of the quest! ( improvise Sweet, you're good at that) So, your help my friend will be highly appreciated if there's something you can share with me like maybe tagging me along on your next backpacking trips on the places I mentioned, discount coupons on Star cruise or even be part of my cheer team in accomplishing  the list. So that's it, this would be a busy year ever but would also be better than 2010. Can't wait to finish the list and kick some ass. Come on, grab a pen and start writing your own list NOW!

 "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13


share a sunshine,
Sweet 


4 comments:

chyng said...

Interesting list! ^-^
Date 30 men, Pay a meal for a complete stranger - Wagi!
Ksama din yung scuba diving sa list ko this year =. Goodluck satin!

Blueberry Girl said...

@Chyng, weeehh small world ^^ hellu hellu! yes yes :) 30 men ( hahaha super conquering my fear yan) ; sana yung meal eh hindi naman ga-libo diba LOL; scubadiving - may instructor ka na? ^^ you got one of the best travel blog - add kita sa blogroll ko ha ^^

Pinoy Boy Journals said...

funny and honest! katuwa naman ang project mo kasi very interesting! and will surely paint a smile in the face of everyone who will be reading this! Good Job!

Blueberry Girl said...

@Pinoy Boy Journal,
salamat! whew i need a lot of prayers to accomplish the list and uhmm a big amount of moolah too hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...