Tuesday, January 11, 2011

30B430 update : #8 Four Seasons in the Philippines

# 8 Batanes Trip

I love number #8 ( nothing related to my post, just stating a fact hahaha)

 But oh my gosh, my project is getting more and more exciting. Thank you to Seair  ( you heard  our seat sale prayers) and to my two friends/ former dance mates in making this trip possible. Im flying to Batanes by September 2011! weeehhhh - I'm just to sleepy too put more details but the mere fact that we already have a ticket is enough to end the reverie and start planning for this fabulous vacation! Oh and  Batanes got four seasons - how cool is that! Now, we just need to pray that less rain will occur on our visit. hehehe




photo courtesy of  mapanuri.wordpress.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...