Friday, January 7, 2011

30B430 update : #29 STICK IT ON!

29. Leave 50 post-it notes on 50 ATMs ( <-click here, inspired by this article)


After New Year, I was able to visit  the first ATM machine  for my project just this evening. Good thing I remembered #29, I was able to prepare my first post-it note while having a late night meeting at Starbucks ^^  Can't wait to showcase the 50 post-it notes, well Im no artist, just a simple doodler who wanna share her sunshine to the next ATM user. Will I ever get to 50? Of course!



2 comments:

Pinoy Boy Journals said...

thoughtful naman! katuwa naman! never thought about this one, and never heard anyone na nakagawa nito! Keep those interesting anecdotes and ideas coming! very inspiring! =)

Blueberry Girl said...

Thanks :) saw it once in the net and encouraging people about it.. so here goes, hope someone will indeed get inspired ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...