Sunday, January 23, 2011

30B430 update : #13 Almost in Boracay

Boracay ( photo courtesy of paynepat44 on flickr)
Naaahh.. not yet!  But yes, God heard my prayers and angels were sent to deliver it ( I'll consider it as an early 30th birthday gift, dude Im not even turning 29 yet! haha ) Anyway, in my quest for the 30 things before 30, it includes a wedding hosting in Boracay. Even though I've been to this paradise a couple of times already, it would be a different dish to host a wedding there( for those who just passed by my blog - I am a freelance wedding host ^_^). So I attracted the universe and well of course, took some diligent actions.

I emailed Ms. Amanda Tirol - she is a popular and expert wedding coordinator in Boracay ( who else should I be asking help from, right? *wink* ) and the kind woman as she is, informed some of her brides of my insane idea. In just 48 hours, a sweet bride shoot me an email - so sweet her name is Hershey ( destiny?! as she quoted..hahaha) I have to save the rest of the story for my official # 13 30B430 article after the wedding. But I am so happy this evening since I finally met her and she confirmed that she likes me ( not the romantic kind, silly!) to be  her wedding host. Yey! Thank you for trusting my ability and I am so excited for October 2011, not just because I will be able to strike -through #13 but of course in high hopes on pulling-off a great hosting stint for Hershey ^_^ 

God is good all the time!

I can now hear the waves hitting the rocks of Boracay, the fine sand that swirls under my feet..*screeeaaaccch* sorry, you know how powerful our imagination is, and I can't just believe I have attracted it this much! Thanks again to my angels :D

Here goes the lovely story of Darren and Hershey. I was reading it yesterday and all I can say is "Auuuwww" tee hee... it really paints a smile on my face whenever I discover such beautiful couples.. and who says fairy tales don't come true? :)

2 comments:

Pinoy Boy Journals said...

that's a first, i never met anyone who wants to be a wedding host in Boracay. I reckon you're a hopeless romantic, and a wedding in Boracay is a dream for you as well?

Blueberry Girl said...

@Jerik, hahaha well, I am a professional wedding host :) but yeah it makes me uber curious how it feels to host a wedding in Bora ^^ and really blessed to have a couple answered my prayers!
Hopeless romantic? - YES
(my)wedding in Bora - why not!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...