Friday, January 14, 2011

100 Paper Cranes to Japan ( with update on my 30B430 list # 24)




ready to move my a**

Konichiwa! I am going to Japan in 2012. Yes you heard that right honey, no visa yet but I am declaring it so I can be accountable for my actions.hihihi...

Japan japan!
This evening, the company I partnered with announced its incentive trip for 2012 and guess where will it be…Japan (and it's all freakin' free VIP style)!   ^_^ I have never been this excited and determined to accomplish my goals. I, for most of the time, procrastinate but the energy Japan emits can never be ignored. No, I am not a hardcore Japan aficionada but I fell in love with Japan the moment I came across the beauty of cherry blossoms in my high school literature and art class, it was intensified when I was introduced to Japanese manga early college ( I used to believed I am Tomoe Gozen or papasa naman akong japayuki..errr I mean Japanese :P) I once dreamed of Hanami, a picnic under the Sakura tree or looking around Japan from the Tokyo Tower. I just have this feeling that Japan is such a romantic place.






God is so good He creates different paths that can ablaze the dreams we once kept at the bottom of our  treasure chests, giving us hope and  inspiration that our dreams can at last become a reality (back-off fairy godmother ). I thinks that’s too much drama already, but seriously this is something I must do and it is not easy. For sure I may  guzzle liters of fear, rejection, pain, sweat and maybe even blood but this will hone my skills and polish my heart so I say I am ready!  

At first, I didn’t realized yet why I included 100 paper cranes to my 30 before 30 project, now I understood that I will be challenging myself. Each paper crane will signify a character, virtue or value I need to practice, I need to get to 100, one paper crane at a time – and these in return will groom me to meet my goals in pursuing Japan. 

At the orientation this evening we were taught to make a Tsuru specifically a stork (was it coincidence?) – funny because I have been trying to dredge up how to make one myself. I’m now down to 99 before I strike-through #24 on my list and for sure hit the target to join the  Japan trip ( and make that good for two, mate!)
I’m up for the challenge and the lessons, I can now smell the cherry blossoms of success, so Help me God!

San Ga Daburudaburu Ikou!

-----
A haiku

Shine my heart and soul
Commitment I pledge to thee
Hey Japan, love me

fly with me on the boulevard of 100 paper cranes to Japan! 
1. PUNCTUALITY

4 comments:

Gracie G. said...

Been to Japan a couple times and its an interesting place plus I love Hello Kitty and there's a lot of her in that country! Its the land of Kawaii (cute)! Have fun!

Blueberry Girl said...

@Gracie, oh dear you they even asked about Hello Kitty and the meaning of Kawaii during our Jap Quiz hahaha, can't wait for the trip! ^^

Pinoy Boy Journals said...

Yey, good for you. you can also read my trip to Japan in my blog. i am not yet done, but i have already written about Osaka, Kyoto and Nara, will write about Fukuoka, Hiroshima and Tokyo soon! I'm so happy for you!

101 Things Before You Die said...

That's one of the best parts of blogging; you are held accountable both but just putting it out there, as well as (hopefully) by your readers! I look forward to hearing all about your adventures in Japan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...