Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FEBRUARY is LOVE (again)

I must admit, February is my fave, why not, it's my birthday month! ^^ 

I was with my dongsaeng this afternoon and she shared some songs on my new Rabbit USB dongle that I got for free just by purchasing Happy last weekend. One particular song caught my interest, Chantal Kreviazuk's This Year.

Perfect!

It's my February hymn and what inspired my monthly mantra! Here are few lines from the song and click here to hear it yourself.

This year, I'll reach that pinnacle
This year, I'll get to the top
People'll realize where she got that energy
This year, I'm never gonna stop

January, I'll learn to fly
February, love's gonna find me
March, April, May
I'll get carried away

I would always say, I fall in love easily, to a good book, a cute pair of shoes, a boy ( a downside i guess LOL), or good music. Maybe that's why I am really a February girl - born on the love month ( Mom, you should have waited for Feb. 14 though >.<)! One blogger friend said, and I will quote his exact words :  "I reckon you're a hopeless romantic", I couldn't agree more.

With my 30 things before 30 project going on, I am more excited with the rest of the year. I am slowly realizing the purpose of each  most especially #17. .  I have come to learn more what I really want, I feel in control ( and not just letting my stupid emotions blur my way). I am learning to focus on the NOW rather than repeatedly looking back at the past or worrying about the future. One day at a time as they say, but still determined to reach my DREAMS in the process!

January, I learned how to fly - just because when I decided to start my 30B430 I know will accomplish everything by hook or by offering prayers. 

February, *sigh with a smile* I love you! I'll be turning 29 in 12 days and yet I still feels like a teenager..hahaha, and yes love's gonna find me. I know you will ^^ - love for self and more love from my family and friends it is! 

And some stupendous  things to happen this love month :

1. My Birthday ( weehhh)
2. CamSur trip with SFC friends
3. Speed dating ( yes! arrgghh, my first and probably the last LOL) - I have always wondered about the feeling of doing such crazy thing plus it can almost fill my 30 sweet delights =) Dinner with Mr. Blueberry and his family
4. 2011 Hot Air Balloon Festival in Clark, Pampanga 
5. I'll be moving, goodbye Quezon City ( and my haven T_T ), I loved you so much and I will always love you but it is greener on the other side
6. The Rent Musical @ RCBC
7.Flourish in my business 
8. and few more things that will surprise me in a positive way *kilig*

So, stay in love my friend and share a sunshine. Happy Love month!

Hugs,
Sweet 


4 comments:

Lily Riani said...

thanks for dropping by my blog and yes, i do love your 30 b4 30 idea, why didnt i think of that before my 30s... you are so full of determination in inspiration, am sure you gonna achieve all in no time.

Blueberry Girl said...

@Lily, i love you blog ^^ oh and those books! haha, you have any plans of giving it away coz Im here hahaha..
*aja* Happy Day dear!

mikhaelangel said...

Hi.. i just stumbled upon your blog and I honestly fall in love with. You're very optimistic and sweet woman. Thanks for sharing it here. I'm pretty sure there's a lot at stake for you in the near future - All good things.. Keep the faith..
anyway, Please let me insert a link here. It would really help me meet my quota.. -
Photography

Blueberry Girl said...

@mikhaelangel, Thanks! :DGoodluck to you too

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...