Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bizu? Buzy?Buzy!


I found myself ordering blueberry and cream pancake at Bizu. An early morning meeting deserves a good breakfast ayt? D pancake came wid blueberry overload and delightful cream spread on top. It just took me a number of minutes to chew and swallow everything as we started to talk over the important details for our meeting at SEPCo by 10am.

Time went by and after the series of meetings,i really felt drained,my forehead even palpitating. I decided to end the night with a Swedish massage at SM d block. Before I went to sleep,I thought of the blueberry I ate this morning...I should start another day with a good breakfast. You knaw, there is a saying " STRESSED is DESSERTS spelled backwards." How was that!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...