Monday, May 12, 2008

Mama's Day

My mom is turning 50 by June. I can still remember when I was very young, I have been her number one fan since day one and I can't find the words to thank her for being there for me and my brother. She has always been the light and foundation of our family. She gives it all to us..from unconditionaly love, undivided time and even for simply being there for us in laughter and tears. I admire her strong personalty which I believe I quite inherited some. I thank God for giving us the chance to be born with a caring mother like her and we will continue to give back all the love she have been sharing with us. Happy Mother's Day Mama! We Love you!

May 11, 2008

We  walked to Trinoma to eat lunch at Bacolod Inasal- it's supposed to be a wonderful lunch eating native foods but the service was not good and it almost ruined our day. When my brother arrived we flew to the Cinema to watch a movie - Speed Racer. We liked the movie even though we wished it has a different ending.*sigh* We also had alittle shopping spree at the Landmark and ended the day with a fine dining at Italianni's. A simple but very memorable way to celebrate Mother's Day at the year 2008!




Mama and I  before dinner time































Prince and Mama      

                         




















Our Mudra


















A happy Mother's day too to our beloved Lola Estrella (with grandchildren Cinderella and Melville)














1 comment:

ira tan said...

aww sweet. sana iron man napanood nyo. ganda. wakekeke. cool!!! da best

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...