Wednesday, May 21, 2008

step up!

I was sitting on my boss' office and suddenly he jokingly said " Pa-autograph". He then handed me my the note that I needed to sign :

"...We are delighted to inform your promotion from Marketing Officer to Senior Marketing Officer effective May 1, 2008..."

What can I say? So i just signed the sheet of paper and smiled. Thanking God with the wonderful blessing I received. Actually, I am very thankful that I came to work with the company I am right now. I was hired September 10, 2007. I am proud to say that this is my first "serious" job at the age of 26. First, they gave me the chance to enter the marketing world. Well you know I was trying to convince myself before I am suited in the medical field but certainly up until now I never regret the decisions I have made in my life. To step up and follow the path that I chose. It may not be the right one...but along the way I am truly sure God will make it right.

Cheers and more and more promotions to come! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...