Thursday, May 22, 2008

to the moon and back


So I am here again at the airport, still 22nd of May 2008. Getting ready on my way back to Manila by 7:55 in the evening. This morning I told about my quicky trip to Laoag. Even though a little frustrating that I never get to see the scenic views I enumerated before, I still felt the ambiance of Laoag. The roadshow was successful and as I came out of the hotel I saw a beautiful rainbow drawn in the sky! Hmm, when was the last time I saw a rainbow? I suddenly felt the camera and lights focused on me as i imagined being on my pocketful of sunshine moment. I remember a verse from a song I loved dearly.." There's a rainbow after the rain..." Then I snapped back into reality. Guess I still have to wait for that rightful rainbow huh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...