Sunday, May 4, 2008

Forbidden?

As I told earlier, "something" aside from my boyfriend is driving me crazy. That weird feeling of emptiness as if there is no way you can find whatever it is. Arrgggh! I was so frustrated when I learned that my bf won't come by to see me. It has been 4 weeks since I saw him, though we usually talk over the phone I am pretty much a "quality time together" person. I wanted him beside me at this time of crisis - if that's what I have to call it then so be it- but women really thinks differently from men. So to temporarily get rid of my annoyance I texted my gurlfriend Anne to join me in the afternoon at the mall, we even planned to watch a movie since I am through with my meetings in the morning.

Anne was with Louie so we first headed to Mexicali to grab some food. I ordered Grilled Chicken while my friends had a Taco Salad. We decided to watch "Forbidden Kingdom" by 7:20 PM, but first we have to attend the mass in a nearby church. You see, God first before anything else *wink*. We were not satisfied with the mirienda so along the way to the church we bought FIC ice cream so our tongue can recover from the garlic sauce after taste in Mexicali.


(Waiting for our Mexicali meals)

After mass, we bought the movie tickets for 7:20PM. The movie was really funny, what annoyed us is the uncomfortable ambiance of the movie house. It was so old that you can really smell the vintage seats. The movie screen was even kinda blurry but what matters most is that we get some laugh.

It was a long day for me, even if I have not accomplished so much of my work it seems like eternity. Thanks to my friends who were there to cheer me up.They are God sent angels in my life. Another day is yet to come and I should be ready.


Target buys at Fossil, a few minutes before we enter the movie house

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...