Sunday, May 4, 2008

from this to this to this....

In life, there are 2 constant things: God and change...
Na ah! Not change of hearts dear friends, but change of hairstyle..my crowning glory.

I have been known way back in my elementary and highschool days with a very long hair, I even bagged the longest hair in school once.. hahaha.. but through the course of time I want some new look. I 've tried the bangs ( you bet..hahaha)even dyeing my bangs white. The Venus cut at the end (jolina style...more hahaha), even hair cuts made by my very own lovable lola, which by the way very fashionable.

But after many many years, last year (2007) I finally decided to cut it quite short. You can browse through my past blogs how my dad convinced me to do the short hair. So then again, last Saturday night I go gaga again with my hair. This time, it's way way shorter than before. Check it out :

1. There I was before with very long hair (Photo taken August 2007)












2. Even when I felt like Rogue..those days ayt?  (May 2006)






















3. When I started to have a shorter hair - haircut by Jesse Mendez
(Photo taken Sept 2007)











(which was also experimented by David's Salon and Mary Pauline Salon)




4. Recently before I go gaga -
    by Menage Salon Trinoma - I really like having  my hair done at Menage. (Photo taken April 2008)


















5. And *drum roll*.. the new me..again! Haircut by: Essensuals Toni and Guy
This one I really love!
(Photo taken a few hours ago with Anne)
















I am ready for better days!

14 comments:

sweet casuyon said...

haha.. i can't help but comment on my post.. ang gwapo ko pala! hahaha

love sandig said...

oh my god......(shock to the nth level!!!)

Dianlane Gaddi said...

wow celeb your hairstyles really unique and different from each other. i like the haircut but jesse mendez and this new summer look shows another one of your sweet flavah

Apple Aranas said...

nice hair! =)

sweet casuyon said...

familiar ba ate love? hehehe

sweet casuyon said...

apple! :)

joan zacate said...

whoa!!! super short hair!!! but it's nice...i love it. perfect sa napakainit na summer!

sweet casuyon said...

hihihi...go go go to short hairs!

JC Sobejana said...

ingit ako!!! i only get the chance to have short hair when ever i visit PI. Hair stylist here doesnt know how to style short hair :( So nagtyatyaga ako sa mahaba ngyon. ggggggrrrrrrrr!!!!

~*ystal*~ mojica said...

WHOA!Gorgeous sweet!

sweet casuyon said...

crystal! hihihi

sweet casuyon said...

whoa? i cant imagine na mahaba hair mo ate claud! you always have that short but very fabulous hair diba!

JC Sobejana said...

i know.....as much as i want too....kesa magmukha akong engeng eh magpapahaba na lang ako. check out my pics in this site.

shopaholic vamp said...

Nice hair...but I'd recommend Mr. Chris Guevarra of Mary Pauline Salon St.Francis Sqr to give you a more edgy cut and color. He's kinda like the Edward Scissorhands of Manila...Mas guapo nga lang...promise :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...