Thursday, April 1, 2010

happy machine


I wanted to sweat..sweat a lot!


It’s been two weeks since my last run, my last visit to the gym or even my last extraneous activity that can trigger my endorphins. Last night, even though I have a meeting, I was able to drop by the gym to perform some treadmill, stepper and isolation activities.

Why do I wanna sweat? Arrgh, maybe to release a little depression ( again). Unfortunately, I don’t know where it is coming from. I just wanted to drown in my sweat (can you imagine how crass that is!) to the point that people won’t recognize if I’m just really sweating or crying.

My dongsaeng knows it is a therapeutic session for me, instead of the normal shopping therapy – due to lack of funds, I resort to an exercise therapy which is way way cheaper, ha!

The result: I found what I’m looking for. The happy hormone is coming back to me now.


















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...