Sunday, April 11, 2010

Chirpy chirp chirp

Bundles of joy = )  Welcome Zig and Van! New companions in my crib,Lutino Peached-face Love birds that will fill my mornings with tweets tweets and chirp chirps ( though they seemed to be quiet for now or they are just sleepy- tired from the 1.5 hours travel from Batangas. )

I was really planning of getting a new  buttercup, a dog, cat or a bunny maybe but it seems impossible to contain them in my little home and who will look after them when Im at work? Hence,  I looked for an alternative and spotted love birds and small  fishes from a pet shop nearby. Weeks passed and it never came into reality, not until now that my friend Vanessa and Zieg Tolentino got married this afternoon. As a gift, they gave me two adorable YELLOW love birds ( in a pink cage by the way with a swing and a blue and pink cutie bells hanging) ! I was ecstatic, it was an answered prayer! *confetti*

Brando is excited too, told me he will look after these lovey doveys when Im not around ( or it was just my brain telling me that) I feel like a mother now.. hahaha... don't know anything about taking care  or training  love birds but advance thanks to Google and perhaps a couple of friends out there ^_^ 

hmmm hmmm... love is in the air! Mornings will now be filled with their hum hums and I know Zig and Van will fascinate me :) 


10:28PM - i heard a sound *toink* it was Van, she fell from her swing - wasn't able to hold on to her body while dozing off..hahahaha 

By the way, Im not really sure who's who..they say it's hard to determine the male and the female, is this true?  Though my friends said that the female bites harder T_T good luck to my precious hands or else I have to convince them to do a DNA test. Gahd, the dilemma a mother has to go through! hahaha

* the one with lighter peach on the head is Zig and might be the guy, while the one with  darker peach on the head is Van and might be the girl *lol*  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...