Wednesday, April 21, 2010

rock, roll and praise




I will do it again and again and again!
I shouted. I jumped. I sweat. I worshipped. I praised.
I love you Jesus!
I cannot contain my happiness with my experience in Araneta Coliseum this evening! Finally, April 20, 2010 is the day that the Lord has made for us to worship and praise Him with no other than Darlene Zschech and the rest of the Hillsong Worship Team.
The last time I attended Hillsong ( United) was in Ninoy Aquino Stadium with around 3,000 attendees but tonight is a bit different, for around 15,000 Christians gathered to sing one hymn for God.
Every song is a prayer I offered to you Lord. Indeed, Darlene was right, it is not a concert but a night dedicated to pray to God through our songs of praise and worship.

Thank you Hillsong. Until our next rock, roll and praise! 


The Set List in Araneta :) 


Part 1
Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
Run
One Way
No Reason To Hide
Inside Out
Hosanna
At The Cross / I Love You Lord
None But Jesus
I Will Exalt You
This Is Our God

Part 2
The Time Has Come
You’ll Come
His Glory Appears
You Hold Me Now
It’s Your Love
Agnus Dei
Mighty To Save
Take It All
Break Free
Tell The World
How Great Is Our God / Shout To The Lord

Still, one of my favorites, was played with a video offered for the victims of Ondoy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...