Friday, February 11, 2005

MAIL 5 from God


MAIL 5

LOVE SPEAKS SOFTLY

“ I may speak in different languages of people or even angels. But if I do not have love, I am only a nosy bell or a crashing symbal.” – 1 Corinthians 13:1

My child,

Have you heard the voice of love? Love speaks softly, gently, sometimes even silently. Love will not get into a shouting match with the arrogant voices of a noisy world. It moves quietly through the day, meeting needs without a lot of fanfare. Love creates a climate where people of all ages feel safe to speak. It slows down to hear a child’s question, an elderly person’s stories, a teenager’s frustration, a lover’s sigh. Love says in a million caring ways, “You matter to me.” It also says without any kind of sermon,” God loves you, and so I do”

So my child, as you go through this busy day, speak in the language that every heart can hear. Speak Love.

The Lord of Love,
God

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...