Monday, February 7, 2005

MAIL 1

Yesterday, it was my first time to attend mass at the Divine Mercy, Mandaluyong, and i believed God grant me a gift and blessed me once again for another year as the priest call upon those people present in the mass which of course celebrating their birthdays this February, funny it was also the priest's birthday month. I was so touched and felt God's presence therein as we bow down our heads and accepted God's grace and blessing.

Sabi nila ang mga February celebrants, may kulang...as the days of this month is not complete...yes i may say...for i believe God is the one who can fill up that empty space we have, the ultimate source of Joy, Happiness and Love. That is only then we can be complete just like any other else whatever month your birthday is...

As i will be thanking God once again for a great whole year of blessings, pain, trials, lessons, faith,hope and love allow me to share with you the mails he has sent me through a book, He have given me more than 250 lettersand counting but i have chosen some of it that i believe is really special....this is not only for the celebrants of February but for all those who are in a journey of seeing God in the end...

MAIL 1
ITS YOUR CALL

"Call tome and i will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do noy know" - Jeremiah 33:3


Oh my Child,

Have you ever wondered why i created you? I created you to be in relationship withme. I want to share everything with you: my amazing vision, my far-reaching wisdom that is broader and deeper and higher than you can imagine, the unsearchable wonders of my heart.

But i don't want to force these things on you. I'm waiting for you to want whatI'm offering. Just call out to me. Make the slightest move in my direction, and i'll meet you there. believe me, what i have for you is something you don't want to miss. But it's your call.

The Gift-giver,
God



This is for you kapatid!
Give Him a call..

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!!!!


"Oh Lord I leave my past to your MERCY, my present to your LOVE, and my future to your PROVIDENCE" - Prayer of Padre Pio

1 comment:

JC Sobejana said...

hi sweet, i spent the rest of my 10yrs in mandaluyong and Divine Mercy was where I attended Mass. Ang ganda na nya ngayon doon plus meron na rin AC. :) Yung mga pari doon magaling din maglecture. Divine Mercy is also my chapter in SFC :) Im proud to be a member and once a servant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...