Tuesday, February 1, 2005

Broken Road-


A good friend of mine sent me this song, its from the famous Dawson's Creek. Such a wonderful song...

***Some people come into our lives and we may wonder why do they have to come along, to love us? to hurt us? to care for us? to let us realize the beauty of life?...but whatever their purpose is we should know that it is God's plan to let us meet that person..They may touch our lives in different ways but in the end the risks that we took to love them was never wasted. God is the source of all human love, it is just like the fire. He rekindles its flame in our hearts that we may share the lessons we have learned from the angels we meet everyday.***

I may not know what tommorow will bring...
but i firmly believe that God's plan for me shall come to pass..
IN HIS PERFECT TIME...

BROKEN ROAD
by Crittenden Melodie

I set out on a narrow way,
Many years ago,
Hoping I would find true love
Along the broken road.
But I got lost a time or two,
Wiped my brow, kept pushing through,
I couldn't see how every sign
Pointed straight to you.


Every long lost dream
Led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart
They were just northern stars
Pointing me on my way
Into your loving arms.
This much I know is true
(That) God blessed the broken road,
That lead me straight to you.

I think about the years I spent
Just passing through
I'd like to take the time I lost
And give it back to you.
But you just smile and take my hand.
You've been there, you understand,
It's all part of a grander plan
That is coming true.



1 comment:

sheena cruz idago said...

broken road...nice song...beautiful words...
thanks 4sharing it here sis!
may you always be safe and blessed in His arms...
In God's Embrace...
Sheena(",)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...