Friday, February 11, 2005

MAIL 4 from God

MAIL 4 from GOD

RECEIVING IS ALSO A BLESSING

“It is more blesses to give than to receive.” – Acts 20:35

My child,
You have heard my saying, “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” But do you know that receiving is also a blessing? To show your neediness is to open the arms of your spirit to the intimacy of friendship. To receive help from a person who reaches out to meet your needs, is to welcome a transaction of love.

If you ever expect to live in a love relationship with me, you’d better get used to receiving because I am constantly giving gifts and meeting needs Faith in me is never an independent, do-it-yourself kind of life. So receive all that u have for you, my child.

The Gift and the Giver,
God

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...