Wednesday, February 9, 2005

MAIL 3 from God


MAIL 3
MY ROBE IS READY

" He arose and came to his father. But while he was yet at a distance, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and embraced him and kissed him... The father said to his servants, "Bring quickly the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet."- Luke 15: 20,22


My Child,

I will never give up on you. You may turn away, but i never will. Instead, I'll watch for your return. I'll wait at the window with my running shoes on ,ready to run out and welcome you. And when you finally do come home, I wont make you grovel in my presence, begging to be a servant in my house. I'll take you in, I'll throw a party in your honor and celebrate.

You will always be my child, in spite of any wrong choices you have made. My love is the robe that covers you. My grace is the ring I place on your finger. My acceptance is the door that will always be open for your return.


Your Father,
God



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...