Monday, September 27, 2010

Manic Mondays

Here goes my hormonal imbalance again ( a good excuse for us girls) and Monday which supposed to be a happy day was covered with dark clouds. I feel sad, I wanna disappear as easy as a child bursts a bubble and oh yes, I wanna runaway! Greece perhaps and never come back T_T. Darn hormones, it's killing me. But but but....I wanna share ( since this was composed , I guess, for me and  so I have all the rights to publish it.. hahaha) a short story written by no other than my uber talented sunshine to ease my darkening mood!





In a little town called danceroom lived a princess that went suddenly gloom.

'Woe." she cried, "Woe is me". "Where could my happiness be?"

All of the townsfolk loved her so and couldn't stand to see her sorrow. Men dance and juggled, women sang and tumbled, still the princess sighed. The people were baffled.

Along came Mr. Yogurt and flew inside the princess' tummy.

Happiness.

The end. :-D 

Thank you Amore, we shall join mr. yogurt tomorrow night ^^   for the yogurt treat at our fave Qoola :)

plain no more

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...