Sunday, August 22, 2010

I just used a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now



The salty substance running down my face pulled me back down on earth.

I can’t believe my tear ducts let loose of those tears. My knees folded and I sat down for a while scrutinizing what just happened. After I pulled myself together in a matter of seconds and in between sobs I ran to the castle’s porch looking for that shadow one last time before sunup. I beamed a smile and waved my hands to signal my gratitude.  Left with the gleaming stars, I snuffled and let those remaining tears gush down leaving watermarks on my blue pants.

I am really crying!

What I am feeling at that exact moment can never be compared to what I have experienced in the past. This is totally brand new, fresh and unfamiliar.  Another “time capsule” event I will cherish for the rest of my life.

As the sun starts to smile and before I close my eyes, I whispered a note of thanks to God. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...