Thursday, August 26, 2010

always a wedding host, sometimes a bridesmaid but not yet the never mind ^^

during the measurement for my dress :) @Incuventure, 30th F,  Tycoon Bldg, Ortigas
waistline : ??, hips ?? arrgghh never mind..it's not too late to go on diet :P 



This is a milestone! It will just be my second time being part of a friend's wedding entourage! hahaha... oh well, not that I dream of having 27 dresses just like in Katherine Heigl's movie but this is because my wedding couple slash friends prefer me to focus on my job as a wedding host on their big day.

My first participation as bridesmaid/host was last December 19, 2009 ( Love Sandig-Porras wedding). This coming November 20, 2010 ( for my adorable friend Anne Uy - to be Gamboa) - again as a bridesmaid/host ^^ yipee!

It just reminded me how awkward I felt when I walked down the aisle last December, I am not really used of walking and clinging to someone's arm while numerous people are watching (eeeekkk!!!) I would really prefer to host rather than strut, isn't that weird?! hahaha

Oh well, I also told ate ( the dressmaker) that she needs not to worry with my vital stats since I would probably lose weight just in time for the wedding ( kaboooosssshhh!!!!)

Thanks, Anne and Jett, we are all so excited for your wedding day, I should probably tag along a date, don't you think?! :P <- that will yet be another milestone for me! hahaha

I've known Anne since college, she's also one of my fabulous GFs. Si Jett? Honestly I hate him..dati yun :) pero love ko na din sya ngayon kase super love nya si Anne. Check out Jett's  wedding proposa here.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tag along a date! tag along a date! wootwoot!

- lost boy

Blueberry Girl said...

hayzzzz... ngayon ko lang nakita ito... naku naku.. parang alam ko na kung sino tong lost boy na ito.. iho, nawawala ka ba?:P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...