Sunday, March 21, 2010

update on my differential diagnosis

RE: http://gorgeousweet.multiply.com/journal/item/184/my_differential_diagnosis

Well it's more than a week already,  i wanna review my declarations and check if somehow, I  improved :)


1. A Morning routine -
     well aside from taking a bath and casual breakfast I'll move my prayer time in the morning, 15 minutes to pray, reflect, worship and read the Bible - so far so good, I missed some days but I made sure to do in later in the day, it gives me energy and affirmation that yeah, everything will run smoothly throughout that day! 
2. Laugh more often - and it is the best vitamin! 
3. Don't take things personally - thoughts and opinions of other people are THEIR thoughts and opinions -  just take in the positive things and you can never go wrong
4. Run - unfortunately I wasn't able to run this week :_( but will make sure to do it this coming days, I'm planning to enroll in adiNation..Who says running is a lonely sport?
5. Take in healthy food - oh yes! you should try it! YOGURT YOGURT YOGURT!!!! no to junk food! 
4. Consistency and Time Management - FAIL.. will do my best to practice it more often, do not let House DVD in sight to resist temptation! 
5. Being Proactive - yes yes, I'm thinking of, well, not so distant future now, consequences of my actions and what could make a project work! 
6. Act of Random Kindness - I started with SMILING, and not pushing ladies in the MRT station
7. Less Facebooking ( not every hour, maybe every 2 hours) - dum dum.. im still working on this one..I just can't help it! darn.
8. Set a specific number of hours to wander the cyberworld most especially in checking emails - i do it during lunch break and after office hours, but err need to manage it pa! 
9. Read more inspiring books - almost done with Power of Simple prayers.. Im currently reading Acts 
10.LOVE - the greatest of all :) let's spread the love virus!!! There's no antidote! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...