Tuesday, March 9, 2010

my differential diagnosis

One thing  i observe about myself... I complicate things
I have a "complication syndrome" <- i just made that up
Even if things are complicated already, i worsen it
How I wish I can just keep things  simple

I'm thinking what's my reason behind this differential diagnosis
perhaps it's because I worry to much...
I worry about what other people will think, say or feel
I worry I would look pathetic in front of them
I worry I look incapable of doing simple things
I worry that I am indeed incapacitated, out of action..laid up

But I'm not! I know I'm not.
There are just some things that stop me from doing things
You know that idea wherein the eye of your heart isn't working
It just wanted to shutdown
It just wanted simple things..some say that you can achieve this if you have inner peace so I guess I have to add more positive vibes in my menu

So I would like to declare some things that I will do, some of it are consolidated ideas I got from different inspiring blogs around the cyber universe

1. A Morning routine -
    well aside from taking a bath and casual breakfast I'll move my prayer time in the morning
     15 minutes to pray, reflect, worship and read the Bible
2. Laugh more often
3. Don't take things personally - thoughts and opinions of other people are THEIR thoughts and opinions
4. Run
5. Take in healthy food in my body
4. Consistency and Time Management
5. Being  Proactive
6. Act of Random Kindness
7. Less Facebooking ( not every hour, maybe every 2 hours)
8. Set a specific number of hours to wander the cyberworld most especially in checking emails
9. Read  more inspiring books
10.LOVE

The list can go on and on and since I also have  FOCUS deficiency syndrome, I  will just start with 10. Besides I can update in anytime :) Let's see,I'll get back to you after a week if there's any improvement and I will surely prescribe this to potential patients afterwards!

signing off,
Startwinkletoes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...