Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Invincible

It’s not  just some sort of power or what. It is a song I heard on my iTunes. Sang by Christian Bautista entitled Invincible.
Well, have you ever wished you were invincible? I remember Peter Petrilli, he has this ability in the series Heroes. But If I will to choose, I would rather want to  meet the Haitian guy and beg to remove all the unpleasant memories but I would still think twice I guess.. coz as much as I want to retain  just the wonderful memories, these..what should I call it, nightmares maybe, will make me a better woman one way  or another.
So much for that, here’s the lyrics of the song
Invincible by Christian Bautista
I don’t have nerves of steel
I have a heart that feels
I may have cried a million
tears but I wont drown
I let myself unfold
Gave you my hand to hold
You took me beyond where
I could see
And then you let go of me. .
I was damaged by the fall
Got the wind knocked out of me
To be standing here at all
I must be invincible
I thought that I would break
But now I have come to see
Something strong and beautiful
Inside of me
I must be invincible
I dont have X-rays eyes
Don’t have a heart so wise
How could I have known
you’d let me down
If I had known that then
my eyes were wide open
I still believe I would’ve risked it
There’s no way i would’ve missed it

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...