Friday, November 14, 2008

point blank

I am already at the point of no return.
When the one you dearly love will belong to someone else, I can’t picture the idea. Whenever I begin to think about it, everything seems to crumble, my heart, my mind and my soul. How such unsightly event could happen to me…to us.
It hurts to realize that the love you gave wasn’t given back the way you wanted it to be.
It hurts to realize that the man you thought will end up with you in an ever after wasn’t there.
It hurts to know that you gave your heart just to fall to pieces.
If I haven’t given the love
If I wasn’t expecting for an ever after
If I didn’t offer my heart
Then everything right now is not the way it should be
But here I am, helpless and never gonna save the love that vanished in the rain
Someday, I know I will write a better story
Life is full of surprises, and I never thought this can be a grandeur bolt from the blue

The man, my baby… will soon marry… a strange “another” woman
And it truly breaks my heart

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...