Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Alone

As I sit beside my bed, I can feel that I am alone. I think it was a bad idea to skip work today, it made things worse. I cannot be alone because it’s the time that I remember every thing, every detail, and every hurt of what happened. I know I don’t deserve this, that I have to move on with life…but it seems so hard to do now. Do I really have to take in all the pain, the bad memories and some people I‘d wish never came in my life? I am scared… of the future. Terrified that there is really something wrong with me, that I am not for anyone and I am destined to be alone. My family and my friends, they will always be there but at the end of the day when we close our eyes to sleep, as we breathe in a days work and beg for a salvation from the ache we are into, does anything really matter…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...