Monday, November 17, 2008

want to be invincible?

It's not  just some sort of power or what. It is a song I heard on my iTunes. Sang by Christian Bautista entitled Invincible.

Well, have you ever wished you were invincible? I remember Peter Petrilli, he has this ability in the series Heroes. But If I will to choose, I would rather want to  meet the Haitian guy and beg to remove all the unpleasant memories but I would still think twice I guess.. coz as much as I want to retain  just the wonderful memories, these..what should I call it, nightmares maybe, will make me a better woman one way  or another.

So much for that, here's the lyrics of the song

Invincible by Christian Bautista

I don't have nerves of steel
I have a heart that feels
I may have cried a million
tears but I wont drown
I let myself unfold
Gave you my hand to hold
You took me beyond where
I could see
And then you let go of me. .

I was damaged by the fall
Got the wind knocked out of me
To be standing here at all
I must be invincible
I thought that I would break
But now I have come to see
Something strong and beautiful
Inside of me
I must be invincible

I dont have X-rays eyes
Don't have a heart so wise
How could I have known
you'd let me down

If I had known that then
my eyes were wide open
I still believe I would've risked it
There's no way i would've missed it

2 comments:

mark cabil said...

nice choice of song! i can sooo relate... i'd sleep after listening to the song... fyi the back up vocals girl in this song is the girl from the band called juana. she made the song really appealing:)

sweet casuyon said...

yeah, it is such a therapy song for me. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...