Friday, September 18, 2009

tsinelas


What the mind conceive.. my flip-flops will achieve

As I was strolling down in Ortigas this evening, I was suddenly reminded of my brown Havainas and never expected what had happened next...

Flashback : While we were practicing the night before Ford and May's wedding , my right flip-flop's strap was cut :_( Thanks to a nice waiter who temporarily fixed it.

When I went back to Manila, I was never reminded to buy a new pair but continue to use the old one for another week.


And it happened this evening at around 8:00PM, I suddenly told myself while walking " What if my flip-flops' strap really collapse this time"?

Yes you're right.. *tick* and the strap separated itself from my flops! Good thing I was about to ride an FX. I replaced the flip-flops with my Aerosole office shoes, the sad part..I got to walk home in high heels. ( I need a massage!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...