Thursday, September 17, 2009

I can see you...

Two weeks ago, 6:00 AM:

I’m trying to open my eyes but the sunlight hurts my eyes. I knew what it was… I knew this would eventually happen… I got eye infection coz of sleeping with my contacts on.:(

Today, I decided to drop by SM North to have my eyes checked again for any remnants of keratitis. I will be at the Success Seminar at the World Trade this weekend and I wanted to have my contact lens back in the game . My doctor was not around so I just set an appointed with Dr. Mario Reyes.

I greeted him with a smile as I entered his clinic, oh! He looks like my Dad  Anyway, I told him the history of my condition ( that I slept with my contacts on- ladies and gents.. that’s a NO NO!- for maybe two times in just a week) . So he had my chin placed on an eye microscope.

Doc Mario : “ Hmm, ok.. I think your eyes are good already.. blah..blah.. yada yada.. ..”

Yipee! I ‘m healed! I can now see, and I can wear my contacts this starting this weekend!

Dr. Mario also checked my pink glasses and instructed his secretary to further observe my eyes in the Perimetry room. He found out that I’m using a wrong grade of eyeglasses and contacts. It’s supposed to be 125( L) and 150 (R). I was advised to change the lenses and buy a new pair of contacts. Whether it’s a marketing strategy ( hahaha) or simply a recommendation from a doctor, I’m willing to replace it. And so I did…
Life can be the same… we may be in a journey taking a wrong path but we refuse to check if it is the same path God wants us to be but then we have to realize that God should take the wheel, He should be our map to the treasure. Sometimes, we needed to get hurt, suffer from physical, spiritual or emotional illness just like my keratitis, to realize which way to go. Once we knew it, it is insane to continue the wrong path… turn back and seek the right trail… with God. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...