Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Smiley

There are days that I'm kinda sad.. but there are also days when I’m uber HAPPY! Today, September 15, 2009 is one of those days and yes, without any particular reason. I was in the mood and was smiling most of the time. I walked on high heels around Ortigas but it was ok, it was a hot afternoon but I managed to crack jokes, I was just staring at the horizon ( foggy ,if I may say) but I get to feel the humid on my face!
Hmm.. ano kayang meron? Was it because of the bright and colorful top I wore today or the new friendships I built or perhaps just being thankful for all the things, good or bad, that happened to me? Buti na lang minsan nasasaktan, kase sobrang saya naman pag pinalitan. Before I stroll my way home I made sure to visit Papa Jesus at the chapel and prayed hard ( both forgiveness and thanksgiving) then I ended it with a request of blessings. May I feel more joy in the days to come 
I decided to ride the bus, closed my eyes and ayun lumampas ako sa North Avenue, Munoz na pag-gisingko, tama ba yun?! Hahaha.. buti na lang masaya ako :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...