Friday, August 22, 2008

Missin'

I was so happy to purchase the missing book from the Twilight sequel – “ Eclipse” paperback – from Fullybooked in Rockwell this afternoon! Now I can’t wait to finish everything! Imagine Twilight last Sunday, New Moon on Monday, Eclipse – overly excited to finish it and finally move on to Breaking the Dawn ( I bought this 4th book since it took me some time to finally discover the paperback of Eclipse at Rockwell) Maybe I can talk more about this sequel on a different blog… Anyway, I still had the chance to drop by early at Shangri-La mall to meet Sheila so we can talk about some details in her wedding reception. Bon appétit is nowhere to be found so we just grabbed pizza and pasta at Green Tomatoes ( Sundried pesto and shrimp for pasta and 4 kinds of Cheese for Pizza..yum..yum) and we can’t help our feet that brought is to our dessert at Secret Recipe ( chocolate overload over English breakfast tea, how was that? I can see Mr. Fatty coming…)
I just realized it was a long day… here I am blogging and still have to finish my presentation tomorrow at work. I just can’t focus on some thing most especially when there’s something lackin’. I don’t know but there is really something…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...