Monday, May 30, 2005

UNTO THE TARSALS


 


written 05.22.05 @ 1815H


 


My feet were tired.


 I stood for almost a day, together with it, the dust conquered my feet and not being contented even dominated my legs. Then the rain poured, but not quite hard, my feet got wet. Then the sun, never wanted to be defeated, shone again and my feet got dried up. Ultimate moisturizer ayt?! I even thought of washing it with alcohol but I learned from my biology course that when the dust particles are already too heavy which by the way was my case that day, alcohol would not be helpful since when you rub your feet with it, the dust will not evaporate at all because its much heavier than the alcohol (are we talking of density here? I dunno) instead, you will just extend the territory of the dust and microorganisms will proliferate. The best thing to do is to wash it with running water.


 


On that moment, no water was available.


 


But it doesn’t  matter. I can wait, when I get home.Patience is a virtue. I’ll wash it then, perhaps take a bath even.


 


My feet swollen and tired.


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...