Saturday, May 7, 2005

a GRACE from HEAVEN


...it all started with a simple phone call...


From a common friend then she invited me to an event, though I knew her from the crossover program we both came from. And as we said hello to each other the rest was history…


I just then realized I am blessed with a grace from heaven.


Time, its faster than a blink of an eye...she became one of my best gurl friend


We would talk over the phone for hours


We would just sit and chat endlessly


We shares common interests may it be from stars and moon, being a princess, perfume, movies, music, books, dislikes, ideas and perhaps in the near future a business! Ha!


I love her family. And I love her for just being there for me.


I am grateful that God gave me such friend and if I will be given a chance to have a sister she will be one of them. But perhaps…she’s already my sister!


GRACIE. Young and Vibrant!


Thanks dear…remember..GOOSFRABA!


I Got your back!


 


your gurl friend ever,


gorgeousweet


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...