Sunday, January 4, 2009

Where is he?

Talk about creating a website dedicated to your one true love...I can't believe I did that. I find it "baduy" but it was what I am feelin' yesterday when I created it ( both the baduy and urgency feeling to create such site..hahaha) I will leave that site anonymous for now but here is my first letter to my one true love: ( please don't laugh..)

To  my Kismet,
 
Can I call you "Baby"?  It is simple but very romantic ( I think)

I will dedicate this site for you, while of course waiting for your arrival very soon.
I had been to a painful relationship last year (2008), I thought he was you but I was wrong. He cheated while I was busy being faithful to him.  I had to get through that crisis  and I am glad I am doing great in coping now and ready to find the real you again, just like I did on different men that pretended to be you but walked away. I am also thankful that God let it all happen, even if I was hurt I know it was for the best because I may not be able to find you if I was stuck on that relationship. A relationship I was trying to work out alone, I never followed my instincts even my superstitions, just my crazy heart and do not often listened to God's messages.

You know, it scares me… how would I know that it will be  you already?  I pray that it will be you…and I am asking for God's help for me to  discern well. I made this section just for you and I shall show this to you on the day we will say our vows to each other and spend the rest of our lives together, telling you I have waited for you all my life.
 
Today, January 1, 2009. I will again start my search for you. I may have met you in the past or I will be meeting you soon enough, I do not care.  It might be a long and winding road but I know I will find you and I hope you will find me too and know that it is me you are looking for.
 
So God Help us
 
Its me,
Your kismet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...