Thursday, January 22, 2009

it's gonna be a bright...bright sun shiny day

I woke up from a nice dream :) hihihi..I can't believe I dreamed about him. ( hmm hmm hmm) and that resulted to a better day! Today is really brighter for me and for my EYES. Yes, my brown eyes ( hahaha) coz I just got my clear contacts from Doc Anne, our company's ophthalmologist. I never thought I'll be wearing eyes glasses nor contacts at the age of 26. Last year, I started to wonder why PowerPoint presentations looked blurred on the LCD screens,thought it was the pre-loved projector but then I observed that even far billboards also manifested the same blurriness. I then knew that it was my eyes, I no longer has the 20/20 vision... waaahhh! Since I am nearsighted , I just purchased my pink eyeglasses to use it when I am on the field. I don't want to have contact lenses for the reason of being clumsy. I might just scrub it off unconsciously or I'll be having a hard time placing it in my delicate eyes. Blame it to badminton, I was "forced" to purchase my first contact lens. *sigh* I was advised to wear it for 2 hours earlier today, then 4 hours tomorrow, 8 hours the next day and so on and so forth until my eyes get used to the foreign body that lies in it. After I put  on the contacts, uhmm, it's not that bad... it was, yeah, more comfortable and yipee I can play badminton at last! :)

2 comments:

ArdeeGina Magboo said...

so happy for u sweetie dear!

sweet casuyon said...

my dear! ibang klase lang naman ang headshot nyo ni daddy rodel ha.. hihihi.. mish you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...