Wednesday, January 18, 2006

He is really a boy...


There HE goes...



I just tagged my dear Amy's blog. It is very nice. Me and Amy just used to go to school together on our service...and now..time really is fast....She'll be having CALEB, Her first baby!


 


It'a a boy


Last Thursday, I went to the clinic to take a peek at the baby.  The whole experience was a lot of fun!  No wonder Tom Cruise bought his own sonogram machine.



You can see EVERYTHING -- the brain and spine freaked me out a little, plus you can see the heart actually beating.  But everything else was fun.  I saw the baby waving his hands, kicking like crazy (he looked like he was dancing - mana sa mommy & daddy!), tossing and turning and the fun part, the baby was covering its....you know what... with its hands para you won't be able to guess what it is.



But after a while, the baby gave in, let go of the hands, and tah-dah...it's a boy!  My husband was so happy (or should I say relieved?--hahaha!).



His name is Caleb Sikking Lanzuela, and he'll be seeing all of you on june.  He's a BIG baby for someone who's only 4 months, so please pray for me too that it'll all be easy. 



God has been so good.  Caleb isn't due until June, and already the apartment is filling up with Caleb's stuff.  We're already thinking of moving to a bigger apartment, but we're also praying about it.  If God says move, then we'll move.  Gotta pray about the additional security deposit.  Then again, I'm not worried, because my God provides, He always does.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...