Sunday, January 8, 2006

CRY BABY


 


 


01.08.06


0800H


 


I should be rejoicing. I could finally rest. I could even fix my crib and I could surf the net any time I want.  The usual things I am doing before my dad and brothers arrived.


 


They left early this morning, back to California. Time swept fast. A month was over and they have no choice but to return abroad. Tears were flowing like running water into my cheeks as I saw them walking away from us. I could barely breathe.


 


I  miss them already.


 


Realization: Time is really PRECIOUS.


 


Thank you Lord Jesus for the gift called FAMILY.

3 comments:

Vanessa Grace Virtudazo said...

...huggiehugz

i miss them na din tuloy. super bonding kme sa 168 eh, hehehe

need comfort? kape?

sweet casuyon said...

pwede...give me a buzz pag nasa tabi -tabi ka lang ha...

Vanessa Grace Virtudazo said...

i definitely will... susulpot na lang ulit ako bigla! ;p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...