Monday, June 13, 2005

The EYES that KNOCKS ME OFF MY FEET


 


Its independence day. I saw you.I am GLAD i saw you. 1830H


 


It is  funny every time I see you


What’s funnier is that I see you


in unexpected places


through unexpected people


A Link I am so thankful to GOd


As you calls my name


My heart would skip a bit


My Zygomatic muscle would start to move


And I would be returning what you deserve to have.


a smile.


I remember your smile.


Yes, the Smile that reflects even in your eyes


And your eyes would tell everything about you.


Your humility. Your kind Heart.Your sincere voice.


Perhaps, it will be just like that


Gazing at  you from afar


Just like a star in the heaven's sky


And I will thank the Creator


For the creation called YOU.


 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...