Thursday, June 16, 2011

FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL 2011

Welkam vack Sweet ( hiatus mode kase)

I was introduced to French Film Festival last year, it was unfortunate that I was just able to watch one film. This year I still have until Sunday to stress my eyes in watching french films ( I just can't believe it's for free as always hihihi's)  since I'm just a stone's throw away from Shangrila Mall. I might probably practice watching movies alone from now on. Anyway, here goes the remaining schedule for this year's French Film Festival :


JUNE 16 
1:30 p.m. - Le dernier des fous 
4:00 p.m. - La Tête de Maman 
6:30 p.m. - Joueuse 
9:00 p.m. - Le Marquis 

JUNE 17 
1:30 p.m. - Elle s'appelle Sabine 
4:00 p.m. - Adèle Blanc Sec 
6:30 p.m. - Le dernier des fous 
9:00 p.m. - 7 ans 

JUNE 18 
1:30 p.m. - Arthur et la Vengeance de Maltazard 
4:00 p.m. - Mademoiselle 
6:30 p.m. - Sans toit ni Loi 
9:00 p.m. - Un Poison Violent 

JUNE 19 
1:30 p.m. - A nos amours 
4:00 p.m. - La Tête de Maman 
6:30 p.m. - Dans les cordes 
9:00 p.m. - Tree of Life 

NOTE: Admissions are free, tickets are issued one hour before screening. Schedules are subject to change without prior notice


UP NEXT THIS JULY : JAPANESE FILM FESTIVAL!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...