Friday, April 15, 2011

CHERRY BLOSSOMS OF LOVE

Shallow Happiness. I fell in love with cherry blossoms when my 4th year high school teacher asked our class to write a haiku with cherry blossoms as the subject.

I longed for it just like a longed for true love (wapak!).

I even dreamt of sitting underneath its tree and just seize the moment but I wasn't bold enough back then, I don't usually go after my dreams until now that I have so many compelling whys.

Anyway, I thought Japan is the only answer but apparently Palawan even have their own blossoms ( balayong) and of course Vancouver ( said to be also famous for its thousands of sakuras lining many streets and parks). Someone so dear was kind enough to capture the beautiful cherry blossoms for me ( Thanks love^_^), my heart is just filled with simple joy so I wanna share this with you my friends :)

Im no poet but ganun talaga, nagiging makata ka pag masaya :P so bear with my short, amateur poem i wrote on each picture hehehe...

SWEET SAKURA

You finally came after the lonely winter
A majestic scene that can last forever
Your sheer beauty they say is fleeting
How can you keep my heart beating?


Your pink petals dance with the wind
Oh the way you sway is just splendid
I can just stare in awe for a time
 Is it selfish to wish you were mine?
Surrogate, that’s how I used other trees
To satisfy my longing for your breeze
There are red and yellow
But nothing compares to you my fellow
Yes, I have never seen you yet
Still my heart won’t fret
Japan, Korea,  or  even in Canada
Sakura, peot kkot or cherry blossoms
 I will surely see you soon 
Oh and one last thing
I shall bring a boy with me
We will sit underneath your tree
Enthralled by his smile and big round eyes, so lovely
 I know you will both enchant me truly
Fulfill my dream of Hanami


* oh, that hands.. I'm longing to hold thy hands 

2 comments:

101 Things Before You Die said...

My favorite part is when the wind blows and the petals fall like its snowing.

Blueberry Girl said...

@Jessica, auuwww wish I can experience that too :) *daydreaming*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...