Sunday, May 9, 2010

To the Warrior Princesses..Today we celebrate your Beauty!

Just like Arwen in the mythic motion-picture trilogy, The Lord of the Rings. Arwen is a princess, a beautiful and brave elf maiden. She comes into the story in the nick of time to rescue a little hobbit Frodo just as the poisoned wound moving toward his heart is about to claim him.

It is she, not the warrior Aragorn, who rides with glory and speed. She is Frodo's only hope. She is the one entrusted with his life and with her, the future of all Middle Earth.She has an irreplaceable role to play. And so like a Mother, endowed with  fierce devotion, an ability to suffer great hardships, a vision to make the world a better place. Today, we celebrate your beauty.

TO THE MOTHERS, DAUGHTERS,SISTERS.. THE WARRIOR PRINCESSES.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ( especially to my mom and grand moms ^_^)


Oh gently lay your head
Upon My chest
And I will comfort you like  a Mother while you rest
The tide can change so fast
But I will stay
The same through Past, the same in the Future, Same Today

Oh weary, tired and worn
Let out your sighs
And drop that heavy load you hold
Cuz Mine is light
I know you through and through
There’s no need to hide
I want to show you love that’s deep and high and wide

For I am constant.
I am near.
I am peace that shatters all your secret fears
I am holy.
I am wise.
I’m  the only One, who knows you heart’s desires
Oh gently lay your head upon My chest
And I will comfort you like a Mother
While you rest.



few lines excerpt from one of my favorite books, Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge
Poem written by Jill Phillips, “I AM”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...